The papers will be published in the RoCHI Conference Proceedings, ISSN 2501-9422 (English language), submitted for listing to ISI, Scopus, DBLP and other international databases.
Selected papers can be:
- published as extended versions in “International Journal of User-System Interaction“, ISSN 2668-3245, indexed in international databases.
- published as extended versions in the Special Issue “New Insights into Human-Computer Interaction” of the Applied Sciences Journal (ISSN 2076-3417). Applied Sciences is an Open Access Journal by MDPI, with the following rankings: JCR – Q2 (Engineering, Multidisciplinary) / CiteScore – Q2 (General Engineering). This special issue belongs to the section “Computing and Artificial Intelligence”.
- invited to be extended as chapters of a book that will be proposed to the Springer series: “Learning and Analytics in Intelligent Systems“.
Note: in order to have your paper published in the RoCHI 2022 Confererence Proceedings it is mandatory that:
- at least one of the paper’s authors to register and pay the full registration fee
- the paper is presented at the conference